The Annual Google Scholars’ Retreat at the Googleplex
We know how important a supportive peer network can be for a student’s success. Google’s scholarship recipients from North America will be invited to visit Google headquarters in Mountain View, California for the Google Scholars’ Retreat. The retreat will include workshops, speakers, panelists, breakout sessions and social activities scheduled over a 3-day period. Students will have the opportunity to explore the Googleplex and enjoy the San Francisco Bay Area as they get to know other talented computer science students from across the country.
The Google Anita Borg Scholars will be joined by other undergraduate and graduate scholarship recipients from North America. For more information about our other scholarships, please see here.
Who can apply?
Applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria to be eligible:
- be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year
- intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at a university in the United States for the 2016-2017 academic year
- majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- maintain a strong academic record
- exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for increasing the involvement of women in computer science
Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply. Past applicants and finalists are also encouraged to re-apply. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship is a global program. If you are a student who will not be enrolled at a university in the United States for the 2016-2017 academic year, please visit the Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarships Homepage to learn more about our Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship around the world.