The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants fellowships for international scientists/researchers who would like to give workshops/conferences/lectures, or conduct R&D activities in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective fellows.
Three types of visit are granted within this program:
– Visiting Scientists/researchers on Short-term (up to 1 month);
– Visiting Scientists/researchers on Long term (up to 12 months);
– Scientists/researchers on Sabbatical Leave (from 3 months to 12 months).
Requirements for Beneficiaries:
– Fellows can be citizen of any country.
– Fellows should have a PhD degree or have at least five years of research experience.
– Fellows should be invited by a hosting institution in Turkey, which can be universities, research institutions, or industrial companies with a R&D unit.
A monthly stipend of up to 3.000 US$ for Visiting Scientists. Travel costs (round trip) and health insurance premiums. Duration of the fellowship varies from one week to 12 months.
How to Apply:
1. Applications should be submitted by host scientist/institution.
2/ All applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBİTAK application portal, which can be reached at http://e-bideb.tubitak.gov.tr/. All required documents must also be uploaded electronically.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Grant amount: $3 000
Duration: 12 місяців